Energy efficiency advice for residents
We have partnered with the Australian Energy Foundation to provide you with simple energy advice you can trust.
The energy advisors at the Australian Energy Foundation can help you work out exactly what you need to do to make your home energy efficient. From insulation to lighting, they can provide advice on all areas of your home, helping you make an informed decision.
They can also connect you with reliable suppliers for everything you need to make your home energy-efficient. They conduct a rigorous check of suppliers so that you can buy with ease and confidence.
Areas they can help with include:
- Insulation & draught proofing
- LED lighting
- Hot water heat pumps
- Reverse-cycle air conditioners
- Home energy assessments
- Pool pump controllers
- Window films
• Visit the Australian Energy Foundation website to learn about all the things you can do in your home.
• Contact one of their energy advisors on 1300 23 68 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get a quote for your home.
Who is the Australian Energy Foundation?
The Australian Energy Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, leading the way to an equitable zero carbon society. They accelerate the energy transition by empowering communities to take action. Read more about AEF.